• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Cube For You Problems (unpaid when paid?)

i luv pants

I just placed an order for an MF8 White Tiled Megaminx in Cube For You, using paypal. I did everything, and my order says unpaid. Is it just that I need to wait for them to get the money? Or should it say paid? I am kinda worried, dont wannt put another order in and pay for 2 accidentally? Can you help, I'm really worried right now.

Caedus

Premium Member
It happened to me also, and I was worried that it hadn't worked, but after a day or two I still received the order confirmation, and shipment notice. Don't worry, it's just an bug on the site.

i luv pants

It happened to me also, and I was worried that it hadn't worked, but after a day or two I still received the order confirmation, and shipment notice. Don't worry, it's just an bug on the site.

Oh my gosh, thank you SOOOOOOO much.