• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Continue that story

Do you want to collectively fix the story?(Doesn't make too much sense...)

• Yes

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • No

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
. Qiyi

UPDATE:
We are now travelling to worlds after winning this EZ tournament. The plane food tastes horrible. Who cooked? This was bad rice! Feliks DNFed a feet solve, but the judge gave him free C4U gigaminxes, but ate eight toes. Unfortunately, everyone ate a banana that had an infection. Justin climbed a staircase mountain because his tentacles killed Rami. Matt burned a petaminx because he wasn't feeling like the yottaminx was a sufficient speed.

Paula came with six boxes of GuoGuan YueXiaos and XiaWei Pineapples. He stole DG's pyra, which snored quietly like a teenager. Later, that old pyra was Kanye East brand. Another Wr was broken catiously by Matt. It wasn't in a legit competition.

Squan is epic at worlds 2017 with goldcubes29 and he was really well-roundedly slow at at 22x17x1.Vlalyslav can't even. I, eastsheen, got iPhone seven. The institution of triangular Francisc really exists because it always reinvents piglets named it Mark. Consummation was not satisfactory for the estranged population of Yolyecity so I cried until all my doils laughed all their cubes that don't make snoring very comfortable. Speedcubeshop is secretly pirating their juice boxes that the Illuminati sponsors after the break-down of lubricant. The overpowered cube twist is suing Collin for copying their design. For their Valk3, Chris Tran invented magical lubricants that make cubes outstanding. And also rave GTS2 M's toenails fungus' link to Ganons' pizza is DavidZemdegs.com/rice. Cyotheking killed Olson. Why you little squirrel!

Erno the Rubiker killed Seven cube towns. Qiyi