• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

"Conspiracy Theory"

tom0989123

hmmm,
There is a chance the original "news" of the sank Titanic might be faked,
Similarly there is a chance that your link provided is totally made up by someone.

How do we trust any new written by actually someone out there?
Because some said "yes it sank",
so anyone said "no it didn't" automatically become the t
hmmm,
There is a chance the original "news" of the sank Titanic might be faked,
Similarly there is a chance that your link provided is totally made up by someone.

How do we trust any new written by actually someone out there?
Because some said "yes it sank",
so anyone said "no it didn't" automatically become the truth?
I d

did you even read ==

1. Wikipedia states the following on the top:

2. The content in your wikipedia link:
He notes that, "since the sister ships had significant interior architectural and design differences, switching them secretly in a week would be nearly impossible from a practical standpoint. A switch would also not be economically worthwhile, since the ship's owners could have simply damaged the ship while docked (for instance, by setting a fire) and collected the insurance money from that "accident," which "would have been far less severe, and infinitely less stupid, than sailing her out into the middle of the Atlantic with thousands of people, and their luggage, on board, and ramming her into an iceberg."

Please do more to support your stand, I dont care if it's sank, i care about how you present your point.
ok fine

quanloh

Not for no reason:
1. There is a off-topic board for all non-cube related stuff.
2. Material you presented is questionable. (Sites like that runs earns from ads, the moment you clicked on it they are profiting of you, that's why they got lots of controversial topics, you are used by those sites.)
3. Some ppl are rude, and you will definitely encounter some some day.

tom0989123

Not for no reason:
1. There is a off-topic board for all non-cube related stuff.
2. Material you presented is questionable. (Sites like that runs earns from ads, the moment you clicked on it they are profiting of you, that's why they got lots of controversial topics, you are used by those sites.)
3. Some ppl are rude, and you will definitely encounter some some day.
thanks.

Thom S.

they go loads of people to go on the RMS Olympic which they said was the Titanic then they sank the boat on purpose so then they could claim it on the insurance.
Insurance
Ireland

Sure

Look, I am legally insane too and have had the pleasure to be around other clinically insane people so I have heard a lot about conspiracies.
But this is just ridiculous.

tom0989123

Insurance
Ireland

Sure

Look, I am legally insane too and have had the pleasure to be around other clinically insane people so I have heard a lot about conspiracies.
But this is just ridiculous.
wow thanks your one of those people who just can shut up and have to stick your noes in to every thing.

d---

Somewhere you're not expecting. Look behind you...
Guys guess what
Australia isn't real
Back in the 1800s Britian was having problems with convicts so they "discovered" a place called Australia. Then they deported hundreds of convicts and sailed them off the edge of the world while they pretended they were going to Australia.
Now you might wonder why people can go on holiday to Australia. In fact, they are flown to artificial Pacific islands and told that is Australia. However, any illegal immigrants attempting to get to the country sail too close to the edge of the world and are pulled off.
However some of us who claim to be Australian are in on the plot. That is why me and @hyn are paid actors from Argentina.

SpedCube

WCA
2023COWL02
SS Competition Results
YouTube
Visit Channel
Better than reality tv. However,
What does it matter which ship sank? That was over 100 years ago, whether it was the titanic or another ship, it was a sad event where many lives were lost. Its a shame, but whats the point in bickering like children, besides for our amusement? On a forum dedicated to cubing which is slightly off topic

NmeCuber

WCA
2022ETHR01
Guys guess what
Australia isn't real
Back in the 1800s Britian was having problems with convicts so they "discovered" a place called Australia. Then they deported hundreds of convicts and sailed them off the edge of the world while they pretended they were going to Australia.
Now you might wonder why people can go on holiday to Australia. In fact, they are flown to artificial Pacific islands and told that is Australia. However, any illegal immigrants attempting to get to the country sail too close to the edge of the world and are pulled off.
However some of us who claim to be Australian are in on the plot. That is why me and @hyn are paid actors from Argentina.
Why did Feliks lie to us???

ok so I know that this is like extremely of topic but,

every one knows the Titanic right?

but!

the thing is it never ever sank, the company had two all-most identical boats
one was called the RMS OLYMPIC and the other RMS TITANIC as you can clearly see on this image.

1674500572981.png

the boat at the top is the RMS OLYMPIC with thin windows and, the boat at the bottom is the RMS TITANIC with large windows
not completely different but still noticeable so what about that.

if you need even more proof then type this down ( was the titanic really the Olympic )
then click on this afterward.

The Craziest Titanic Conspiracy Theories, Explained - HISTORY

The top of the two boats are nowhere near the same. Also, why would they tell us that the Titanic sunk if the Olympic sunk? It makes no logical sense.