• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

"Conspiracy Theory"

tom0989123

ok so I know that this is like extremely of topic but,

every one knows the Titanic right?

but!

the thing is it never ever sank, the company had two all-most identical boats
one was called the RMS OLYMPIC and the other RMS TITANIC as you can clearly see on this image.

1674500572981.png

the boat at the top is the RMS OLYMPIC with thin windows and, the boat at the bottom is the RMS TITANIC with large windows
not completely different but still noticeable so what about that.

if you need even more proof then type this down ( was the titanic really the Olympic )
then click on this afterward.

The Craziest Titanic Conspiracy Theories, Explained - HISTORY

This belongs in off topic.

Is this satire or are you genuinely posting an article that calls itself a conspiracy as a means of informing us common folk? Some conspiracies are fun. Are birds real? Does the sky exist? Is The prime minister of Canada the son of a Cuban dictator?

I'll leave it up to you if this is humorous, but please get help if you are genuinely interested in conspiracies.

tom0989123

Is this satire or are you genuinely posting an article that calls itself a conspiracy as a means of informing us common folk? Some conspiracies are fun. Are birds real? Does the sky exist? Is The prime minister of Canada the son of a Cuban dictator?

I'll leave it up to you if this is humorous, but please get help if you are genuinely interested in conspirno

I'll leave it up to you if this is humorous, but please get help if you are genuinely interested in conspiracies.
no one can tell me what to do same goes for you.

Thom S.

Ok, the other ship supposedly sank.
Why would we want to believe that the wrong ship sank?

quanloh

hmm, so another ship sank?
did any other ships sank on the same day?
why aren't the other other ships make public?
any airplane crashed on that day?
why wasn't this reported?
who is behind all that?
what else are they keep from us?
something is going on but I am not sure exactly what and that scares me!

hyn

ok fine if you want to believe that the titanic sank supposedly of a ice berg then that's fine, just remember that that's what the company that made
the titanic want you to think.
wow their pr team did a great job!! 👏👏