• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Competition in Orlando, Florida

Ron

WCA
2003BRUC01
I will be in Orlando from May 14 until May 19.
Staying near Orange County Convention Center.

Maybe we could have a competition on Saturday May 14 or Sunday May 15?
I am only available from 5pm. So we could have an evening meeting with an official competition.
I could bring timers. We just need a venue, like a school.

Which locals are willing to come and have fun?

Ron

Lofty

WCA
2008LOFT01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Hopefully someone can text me/facebook me the details since I don't really get on the forums much (I saw a link to this thread on facebook) but if I know about it I will be there and will be able to help judging and scrabbling or whatever else needs be done.

calekewbs

WCA
2011PUGH01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Just saw a link to this on FB as well. I and two others (I think) will probably come too if this happens!! And I agree that there should be 4x4 and 5x5 speed this time! They didn't have it at Full Sail and I was disappointed. lol

bluedasher

This is the first I'm seeing this. I wasn't able to go to Full Sail, but I would love to go to this one. I'll just have to wait patiently for more info :)