• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Come here if you speak another language other than English

blah

brah
For one day, everyone should post in their native tongue on this forum. Unless your native tongue is English, that's kinda boring; I wanna see how many languages the members of this forum know combined.

This was a suggestion from another thread from another subforum, but let's just play :)

blah

brah
I don't want to post in Vietnamese for 2 reasons. I don't know how to write it. I don't want to fuss around with all the accent markings.

I'll do it for you: toi co the noi tieng viet :) (lazy with the accents too :p)

And that means "I can speak Vietnamese". In Vietnamese, duh.

Last edited:

azrian

Vive le Québec libre ;)

French Canadian :D

EDIT: First post although I've been on this forum for like 2 months, yeah I'm a lurker :p

Rabid

我的中国人是不存在的,并且我再寄了涵义我是一个外国对象。

Ton

WCA
2003DENN01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Ja , maar dan kan bijna niemand dit lezen...Het nut van Engels is dat de meest mensen dat wel kunnen lezen , of er zijn vertaal sites die dat dan vertalen. Geen idee of er een site is die nederlands in engels kan vertalen...

blah

brah
我的中国人是不存在的,并且我再寄了涵义我是一个外国对象。

你在说啥呀?啥叫我的中国人是不存在的?不好意思,真得看不懂。 :p

Edit: Oh yeah, pcharles93 reminded me :p He said something that didn't make sense to me actually. This is what he said literally, if I understood correctly: The Chinese in me is non-existent, and I sent another message, that is, I am a foreigner. Okay, I suck at translating :p And I asked him what he meant, that's all.

Last edited:

blah

brah
నమస్తె, న పెరు నిఖిల్
Namaste, na peru Nikhil

It means: Hi, my name is Nikhil

The language is Telugu

PEACE OUT!

Ooh, Indian languages are sexy! Do you know Hindi, McWizzle94? 'Cause I've got a friend whose name is Nikhil as well (it's a pretty common name I think) and he speaks Hindi. Nikhil in Hindi: निखिल :)

McWizzle94

WCA
2008CHAR03
YouTube
Visit Channel
నమస్తె, న పెరు నిఖిల్
Namaste, na peru Nikhil

It means: Hi, my name is Nikhil

The language is Telugu

PEACE OUT!

Ooh, Indian languages are sexy! Do you know Hindi, McWizzle94? 'Cause I've got a friend whose name is Nikhil as well (it's a pretty common name I think) and he speaks Hindi. Nikhil in Hindi: निखिल :)

a language being sexy? never heard of something like that lol:). but no i don't know Hindi, but i would like to learn it.

blah

brah
a language being sexy? never heard of something like that lol:). but no i don't know Hindi, but i would like to learn it.

Something tells me you're not from India. I'm Chinese by the way :p If I could learn enough of it in 2 weeks (well, enough to spell your name :p), so could you :)