• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Come here if you speak another language other than English

blah

brah
有無人講廣東話嗎?

Translation: Does anyone speak Cantonese?

(That was a pain to type Cantonese....)

有啊。不過我覺得你D廣東話幾怪下。應該係“有人講廣東話/?”先啱 :)

Paul Wagner

WCA
2008WAGN01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Hola me llamo Paul yo no puede hablar espanol pero mi hermana's amigos hablar espanol y yo tomo la clase en los ustados unidos

Hello my name is paul and i can not speak spanish but mi sisters friends speak spanish and i take the class in the USA

mazei

WCA
2009AZRA01
YouTube
Visit Channel
有無人講廣東話嗎?

I don't have a jyutping input so I had to make do with a simplied Chinese pinying input...

ni men jiang shen me?(correct my mandarin if I'm wrong. I only learned it for a year and I didn't even pay attention to the teacher:p)

MistArts

有無人講廣東話嗎?

I don't have a jyutping input so I had to make do with a simplied Chinese pinying input...

ni men jiang shen me?(correct my mandarin if I'm wrong. I only learned it for a year and I didn't even pay attention to the teacher:p)

我们讲的是广东话,不是国语的。:)

mazei

WCA
2009AZRA01
YouTube
Visit Channel
有無人講廣東話嗎?

我们讲的是广东话,不是国语的。:)

I can only speak a little, not read:p. Sorry:).

dChan

WCA
2007CHAN06
YouTube
Visit Channel
Ako ay nandito para patayin ang masamang loob.

I am here to kill the bad guys.

----

That's all I know how to say in Tagalog. I asked my mom how to say it one day and just memorized it so I could say it on demand. Notice how you would be dead before you ever finished the sentence.

----

Ni yo qiaokeli.

You have chocolate.

---

Sorry, I have no idea how to type accents except by going into System Character Utility and copy & pasting, which would take forever. Anyway, a combination of a semester of Mandarin Chinese and general usage from my dad has forced various random phrases such as the above into my head. Mostly I just say, "Soda, please," or things like that so my sentences are probably off by a lot.

I shall return with better knowledge of Mandarin after a year or so (taking some courses in Mandarin this year), though. However, I have no idea if I'll try to learn Tagalog.

Unknown

Wow, ich hab gar nicht gewusst, dass hier doch einige Deutschsprechende dabei sind.
Dann kann ich bei meinen Fragen ja sicherlich ab und zu mal auf Deutsch rüberwechseln, falls mein Englisch nicht ausreicht. =PP
--
Didn't know that there are some german-speaking users here.
So maybe I can switch to german, if my english didn't suffice for my questions. =PP

d4m4s74

WCA
2009ZALI01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Wow, ich hab gar nicht gewusst, dass hier doch einige Deutschsprechende dabei sind.
Dann kann ich bei meinen Fragen ja sicherlich ab und zu mal auf Deutsch rüberwechseln, falls mein Englisch nicht ausreicht. =PP
--
Didn't know that there are some german-speaking users here.
So maybe I can switch to german, if my english didn't suffice for my questions. =PP
Dutch and German sound like English with a bad cold anyway

Johannes91

Estonian: Tere, minu nimi on uku ja ma olen Eestist.
Finnish: Terve, minun nimeni on Uku ja minä olen Eestistä. (quite similar)

ผม พูด ภาษาไทย ได้ นิดหน่อย
Translation: I can speak a little bit Thai.

Lord Voldemort

He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named
WCA
2009PRAS02
I can speak Hindi, sorry for the English, but I don't know how to do the special script. Any help?
I'm taking German in school, but I have less than a year of education, so that doesn't count.

Last edited:

coolmission

WCA
2009SPAN01
Ech schraiwen einfa mol eppes heihin, obwuel di meescht vun iech et net verstoen wärten.

Translation: I'll just write something, even though most of you won't understand a word

You get one guess.

Oh and I also speak French and German, quite fluently.