• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Collection of letter pair lists

RyanReese09

Premium Member
WCA
2010REES01
YouTube
Visit Channel
He doesn't let me use any of his LPL stuff he has finalized because I am dating his ex girlfriend from like a month ago ^-^

@Quadrescence. Thank you for those. I will look through your post and everyone elses edited posts tomorrow. I appreciate the help guys :)

Fixed. And it's completely unrelated. You're getting sloppy seconds anyway. I worked my a$$ off making that letter pair list. Don't be lazy.

Kynit

Reese drama is the worst kind.

Ryan: If you take a look around the forum, you'll notice that most people are willing to share just about every single tip and list they come up with. Why not join in?

peedu

The list of letter pairs is somewhat intimate thing. Well, personal at least. You will want to use your own friends and the stuff you know.
for me LS is Lew Sanborn and BJ is B. J. Worth. You don't even know them. Also I got FS like Formation Skydiving, CF like Canopy formation, GK as Golden Knights etc.

But I can share DB, it's international - Disco Ball. I was trying to keep this as a little secret until now. :)

For example for XM I got himango (maybe spelled chimango). But in cyrillic I get the letters X and M out of there.
It's nice to know several languages.

What's your CQ? It is a CoQ for me (french).
UO = UOstas (lithuanian)

Peedu

celli

YouTube
Visit Channel
RA: Riff-raff (rocky horror picture show)
KQ: Killer Queen (from the musical We Will Rock You Rock)
KF: KFC
KU: Ku klux klan
GI: G.I. joe
FI: Fiyero (from the musical Wicked)
I'm very into musicals, so you probably wouldn't understand those three. These are the ones I would use, but I don't do BLD, so I don't know if the would work.

Kenneth

Not Alot
WCA
2005GUST01
YouTube
Visit Channel
CE : Cell, Certificate
CO : Commander
CX : Co axial (cable)

RA : Radio activity (use the classic B/Y symbol)

I think the best way to collect words is not to do like I did here, look for gaps in a list and then try to fill them, but just pick any thing you see, 'what is that called?' and then see it fits into the list. Any object, take a random picture and look if there are any there =)

The first three objects I spotted was a cigarrett lighter a ball pen and a RC, both CL and BP are taken in your list and RC is what you use already but as you see it is pretty easy to find good letter pairs.

Last edited:

RyanReese09

Premium Member
WCA
2010REES01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Ryan: If you take a look around the forum, you'll notice that most people are willing to share just about every single tip and list they come up with. Why not join in?

I'm more then willing to give some for those he can't find some for, aka Q's or U or some weird letter that is very hard to find stuff for. I won't just *give* him my entire list to copy though. He already got many suggestions from Quad.

EricReese

WCA
2010REES02
YouTube
Visit Channel
I don't really do journy. I mostly just go around my room. Like not even like journy style just like ok at my hamper is bulbasaur smashing an alligators face in my hamper. then on the dresser is hitler raping a lapras. I guess its roman rooms or something? Dunno, I'm not that informed in general with BLD.

Kynit

I'm more then willing to give some for those he can't find some for, aka Q's or U or some weird letter that is very hard to find stuff for. I won't just *give* him my entire list to copy though. He already got many suggestions from Quad.

Why not? Chris certainly has. If you really wanted to keep your list private, why did you post a topic with every single letter pair of yours in it?