• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

ChaoTimer Released! (iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch Timer)

supergin

WCA
2011LIJI01
Nice timer! I love the cool UI.
How do I share the detail of stats? I want to copy the result and individual times of "Best average of 12", but I couldn't find the way.

I use the full version.
Now you can just share the stats of the whole session, I may add supports for sharing detail stats in the future.

Ruben

WCA
2014VASQ01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Awesome timer!! but the scrambles are a bit annoying to me with all the 'B' moves. it'd be great to have some scrambles without as many 'B' moves. Overall it's the best timer in the app store. CAN YOU PLEASE MAKE THE NEW FEATURES COMPATIBLE WITH IOS6.

Last edited:

tpt8899

Will it be free for any time in the future? (Cyber Monday sale possibly?) I really like the Lite version, but want some of the full version features (and I am not allowed to spend money on apps)

Benyó

WCA
2008BARA01
i have just downloaded the full version and i really like it. i dont know how many of us use an ipad with bluethooth keyboard (maybe im the only one), but i found it very useful, so i really miss keyboard support from your timer. while i had jb, i used a nice programme which imitated touches on the screen in any app when i pushed a key and with it your timer was awsome. sadly my jb has gone and i cant use mi ipad anymore as a notebook but now i at least know what is missing. can you add keyboard support? if i can help anything just let me know.

and for everyone who is about to start moral discussions about jailbreak, i dont use jb for stealing apps just to get more functions on my phone.

supergin

WCA
2011LIJI01
i have just downloaded the full version and i really like it. i dont know how many of us use an ipad with bluethooth keyboard (maybe im the only one), but i found it very useful, so i really miss keyboard support from your timer. while i had jb, i used a nice programme which imitated touches on the screen in any app when i pushed a key and with it your timer was awsome. sadly my jb has gone and i cant use mi ipad anymore as a notebook but now i at least know what is missing. can you add keyboard support? if i can help anything just let me know.

and for everyone who is about to start moral discussions about jailbreak, i dont use jb for stealing apps just to get more functions on my phone.

It's possible, but sorry it's not on the schedule right now, this feature may be added in the future.

tpt8899

Will it still be on sale 6 hours from now (time of this post)? That's when I can get it...

Benyó

WCA
2008BARA01
It's possible, but sorry it's not on the schedule right now, this feature may be added in the future.

thanks, im already very happy that it is even possible!
btw i have tested the cll eg1-2 trainer and i found a strange thing. sometimes i got the same position two times very close to each other (usually for the 2nd solve after the previous one). unluckily i didnt time my solves just generated new scrambles so i dont have the scrambles but im pretty sure it has happened at least 4 times in about 100-150 solves. interestingly, the scramble algorithm was different.
i also got an llskip once :D

tpt8899

Just wondering, but what does the timer use to sense the knock on table feature? the microphone? Just wondering