• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

willtri4

WCA
2015BELO03
YouTube
Visit Channel
Hey guys, I'd like to organize a Triangle area meetup sometime soon. It would probably be somewhere in Cary becuase that's where I live and we have a little group going. So let me know if you might be interested and if so, what dates would be good. Saturday would work best for me in general. Our cube club meets on Friday early afternoons but I don't know if anyone else could come to that. The 24th will be good for me if I'm not going to ODU (still don't know), the 31st before 12 or after 4, or the afternoon of the 7th.

obelisk477

WCA
2009BATT01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Hey guys, I'd like to organize a Triangle area meetup sometime soon. It would probably be somewhere in Cary becuase that's where I live and we have a little group going. So let me know if you might be interested and if so, what dates would be good. Saturday would work best for me in general. Our cube club meets on Friday early afternoons but I don't know if anyone else could come to that. The 24th will be good for me if I'm not going to ODU (still don't know), the 31st before 12 or after 4, or the afternoon of the 7th.

I'm down for this. I will be going to ODU so the 31st works better for me, either time, and the 7th is fine as well.

Hope this works out!

obelisk477

WCA
2009BATT01
YouTube
Visit Channel

Is this still happening?

ducttapecuber

Premium Member
WCA
2014SHIE03
Discovery Place museum in Charlotte is getting the "Beyond the Rubik's Cube" exhibit for the summer starting June 11th. Come check it out. I was lucky enough to even be employed there as a temporary presenter for the exhibit. If you see me, feel free to say hi!
It should be a really cool exhibit

Drad

Discovery Place museum in Charlotte is getting the "Beyond the Rubik's Cube" exhibit for the summer starting June 11th. Come check it out. I was lucky enough to even be employed there as a temporary presenter for the exhibit. If you see me, feel free to say hi!
It should be a really cool exhibit
Nice I'm hoping i can be there the first day it opens.