• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Best G Perm?

In your opinion, what is the best G Perm?

• Ga Perm

Votes: 5 25.0%
  • Gb Perm

Votes: 5 25.0%
  • Gc Perm

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Gd Perm

Votes: 6 30.0%

• Total voters

EvanCuber

Gd is my best alg, but I can't really say much about my gb because I am currently drilling a new alg for it and have not perfected it yet.

ruffleduck

YouTube
Visit Channel
Gc is not only my favorite G perm, but also my favorite PLL :) The RUuf alg is so fun and fast

My second favorite G perm is Ga, because it's fast, consistent, and easy to recognize
Gb is pretty fun but it's a bit slow compared to the other G perms
Gd is overrated, it's decent but definitely not my favorite

Sub1Hour

WCA
2018BECK05
YouTube
Visit Channel
I use RUD for Ga and GD, RUF for GC, and RUuF for GB. GA is my fastest followed closely by GD, and since they are mirrors I like both algs a lot, both are in my top 10 fastest PLLs (GA is 7 GD is 10). The Recognition for GA is slightly better than GD so that's what puts it as my favorite.

Eventually, I'll probably learn the French GB and GC. But for now, GA is my top G perm.