• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 35,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Best Camera to record cubing

Tony Fisher

YouTube
Visit Channel
Stupid question but I’m still surprised I never see it asked by anyone else:

What about something that will make the camera/ iPhone sit at the perfect angle to record my solve with the whole of me on the video, like what the top cubers do at competitions.

I want to effortlessly video my competition solves but I can’t just take out my iphone and think about what to lean it against as I start my solve...

What do Max etc use?
Use a mini gorilla tripod and a sports cam with a very wide angle. Many little tripods come with a "smart" phone holder if you don't want to buy a camera.

Milo Black

WCA
2017BLAC06
YouTube
Visit Channel
Stupid question but I’m still surprised I never see it asked by anyone else:

What about something that will make the camera/ iPhone sit at the perfect angle to record my solve with the whole of me on the video, like what the top cubers do at competitions.

I want to effortlessly video my competition solves but I can’t just take out my iphone and think about what to lean it against as I start my solve...

What do Max etc use?
just use a broken 7x7 as a camera stand

Want to hide this ad and support the community?