• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Best BUDGET Megaminx! | YJ YUHU V2M | Unboxing

A mythical land filled with talking Ducks
WCA
2022MCCO11
yepp is the same, but the last unboxing is totally ermm my god I cant even describe is just worst than worst.So, I try to make a brand new one. Anyway, thanks for that concern, at least I know that someone is watching my videos haahh
rofl lol OHOHO..... ... No I don't have access to YT I was just looking at thumbnails on Bing. I wouldn't call it an "unboxing" if your dedicating a video of something you already unboxed. I could go on a big rant but basically what I'm saying is why make the same video and rerelease it? On top of that you made it "click-baity" instead of specifying that it was a redo, or an updated version.

Human Cuber

YouTube
Visit Channel
Omg, Bing is giving out my vids hahaha.I did want to put it as like a 2nd version or something like that. But, I'm not a big creator though if I put like 2nd version or something, this is a title that nobody will be looking for, which means my vid will be dead soon!

qwr

YouTube
Visit Channel
rofl lol OHOHO..... ... No I don't have access to YT I was just looking at thumbnails on Bing. I wouldn't call it an "unboxing" if your dedicating a video of something you already unboxed. I could go on a big rant but basically what I'm saying is why make the same video and rerelease it? On top of that you made it "click-baity" instead of specifying that it was a redo, or an updated version.
it's fine imo to remake videos. video creation is an iterative process. you only hope to make each better than the last.

Human Cuber

YouTube
Visit Channel
it's fine imo to remake videos. video creation is an iterative process. you only hope to make each better than the last.
Tqq so much for supporting. Ya, thats why I remake it without telling or brief out on my title.Tq so much hope youu like my new improvements

Human Cuber

YouTube
Visit Channel
Anyway, thank you so much guys. for giving out such a great respond to me. You guys really did motivate me to work more on my YouTube and Instagram platform . Glad thanks!

Reactions: qwr