• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

AVG5 24.93 by Akuma. What do I need to get better at?

Akuma

WCA
2010COST01
YouTube
Visit Channel
My average of 5:

(17.63) [28.84] 23.97 26.07 24.74

Scrambles:
1. D' U2 L' R B F2 D' R' B D U L2 R U2 B U2 L2 D R U2 R U' L R' B
2. R' B' F' D2 U2 F U' R2 B2 F L R B R2 D' U F2 D F U2 B' F' L2 B L
3. R D' B F' L' R' B L2 U2 B F2 D' U L2 R D B' L' D B L R F' R2 F'
4. F L R' D' L F L' B' D2 U F2 U B L' R' F2 L2 D2 R2 U' B' F2 R' B' R'
5. D' U B2 L R B2 F2 D U2 F2 L2 R2 D U B2 F' D2 U2 F D' U2 L R2 U2 R2

Total average: 24.93

Please let me know what I need to work on in order to get faster.
I'm open to any criticism and suggestions.

Last edited by a moderator:

FatBoyXPC

WCA
2010LACH01
YouTube
Visit Channel
You definitely need to work on look ahead, and all the PLLs I saw you do. Also work on your F (SMx3) F' OLL as it is quite slow. You could also execute it like a double anti sune: R U2 R' U' R U R' U' R U' R'

I'm not trying to be too hostile or anything, but did you watch your video and pick out what you could see you needed help with before you asked for help? I mean don't get me wrong, you did better than most who ask for help, I'm just curious is all :) I've often found that when I feel like I can't find what to fix in my solves by just solving to just watch a video of myself, that usually helps me out easily. The plan to fix that area I need help with is the problem I have :p