• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Australian Nationals 2015 - Melbourne

Dene

Premium Member
WCA
2009BEAR01
YouTube
Visit Channel
@Jay sorry I couldn't make it. Too busy with preparations.

@Tim Major TimMc will be picking me up from Mont Albert at 7am (I'll be on the Lilydale train from Melbourne Central @6:33am)

WCA
2015PEAR02
YouTube
Visit Channel
Hey, umm is there any chance at ALL that nationals would be any place but Melbourne this year in 2016?
I know that the delegates are in Melbourne and all that, but it is super expensive for me to come.
If it is gonna be in Melbourne again this year(expected), I HOPE I can come :D

BTW, I'm from Brisbane

Dene

Premium Member
WCA
2009BEAR01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Hey, umm is there any chance at ALL that nationals would be any place but Melbourne this year in 2016?
I know that the delegates are in Melbourne and all that, but it is super expensive for me to come.
If it is gonna be in Melbourne again this year(expected), I HOPE I can come :D

BTW, I'm from Brisbane

At this stage we have absolutely no idea where it will be. However I can say with near certainty that it won't be Brisbane. Personally I would prefer it to be in Sydney this year, but we haven't actually started looking into it.