• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Australian Nationals 2013 (Canberra)

greenblob1818

YouTube
Visit Channel
Oh yes!

This'll be my first comp if I can sort things out with my parents as school will be on (not on comp days, just prior and after.) Can I register but pull out if need be?

Thanks Tim for organizing this!

Bring it on Faz! (but I'll probably lose to you...most defiantly)

Last edited:

YddEd

WCA
2012SHAO01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Oh yes!

This'll be my first comp if I can sort things out with my parents as school will be on (not on comp days, just prior and after.) Can I register but pull out if need be?

Bring it on Faz! (but I'll probably lose to you...most defiantly)
Defiantly? Definitely? :p

I hope I can come, better start practising more megaminx!

greenblob1818

YouTube
Visit Channel
Oh yes!

Bring it on Faz! (but I'll probably lose to you...most definitely)

Fixed!

Yeah, I really want to go. I think I have to get a plane to Sydney from Perth then go on a plane to Canberra after my footy match! There might be a direct flight to Canberra though.

Logical101

Hey, I'm an 11 year old too, but I live in Brisbane
Though I'm only about a one minute cuber, so should I go, the contestant entry is only 10$ so I can afford it but should I go? Will I be enbaressed? And i do think I'm Gona get to the speed of 30s of so if I do go! So what do you guys think?

Last edited:

YddEd

WCA
2012SHAO01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Hey, I'm an 11 year old too, but luckily I live in Canberra
Though I'm only about a one minute cuber, so should I go, the contestant entry is only 10$ so I can afford it but should I go? Will I be enbaressed? And i do think I'm Gina get to the speed of 30s of so if I do go! So what do you guys think?
Yay another 11 year old :p
Yeah you should go, I saw a sub 5 (minute) person at the first competition I went to (only one atm).

JasonK

Premium Member
WCA
2011KILB01
Thankfully I have a bit more money for flights this time, since taking the train up will mean missing two days of uni.

I'll try to make it :tu