• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Australian Cuber Jerseys

Dene

Premium Member
WCA
2009BEAR01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Picture please :) so happy they came out ok!

Check out the videos from Melbourne Cube Day that will come out over the next few days; I'm sure there will be plentiful opportunity to check them out. And once again, thank you so much for all your help throughout the process. Especially the logo on the front, it looks so badass; I'm so ecstatic with how they came out :D

argh im so pissed i cant go to cube day
i wanted my hoodie
dene can we have an estimate on how long it will take to arive in canberra?

At this exact moment in time I have no idea. I have every intention of sending these things out asap, as they're taking up space in my not-so-large apartment. I will contact everyone that I am sending them out to once they are sent, and hopefully by that stage I will have an idea of how long it will take. I see no reason why you wouldn't have them within the next week or so, assuming I don't run into any issues. Please be patient, I'm sure everyone can live another week or two without them ;)

I'd like to say thanks to Dene for organising the amazing team jerseys. They are brilliant.

np homie, but where's my 20c huh?? :p

WCA
2012HJIN01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Check out the videos from Melbourne Cube Day that will come out over the next few days; I'm sure there will be plentiful opportunity to check them out. And once again, thank you so much for all your help throughout the process. Especially the logo on the front, it looks so badass; I'm so ecstatic with how they came out :D

At this exact moment in time I have no idea. I have every intention of sending these things out asap, as they're taking up space in my not-so-large apartment. I will contact everyone that I am sending them out to once they are sent, and hopefully by that stage I will have an idea of how long it will take. I see no reason why you wouldn't have them within the next week or so, assuming I don't run into any issues. Please be patient, I'm sure everyone can live another week or two without them ;)

np homie, but where's my 20c huh?? :p

Oh dang.. completely forgot. Remind me at the meetup. I'll buy you 1/20th of a McFlurry :D

Dene

Premium Member
WCA
2009BEAR01
YouTube
Visit Channel
I have an update for everyone:

Because a few people asked me, I inquired as to the possibility of having names added to the blank jerseys retrospectively, and I have been told that this is possible, and I can offer this for the same price that I did the original jerseys, of $65 (or an additional $10 for those who already purchased a blank jersey).

I have 15 jerseys available in a range of sizes (although one of them is already promised to Hansen if he still wishes to buy it). At this stage in time I have no plans for payments, nor any time line for when these changes will get done and the jerseys ready to go (although I would prefer action is taken before the Christmas period). A lot of what happens will depend on the feedback I get. However I don't plan on offering a free delivery service again. I would much prefer to give the jerseys to people in person at one of the upcoming competitions.

If you are interested please contact me via e-mail or PM. I will be operating on a first-in-first-served basis, so if I run out of a particular size (and I only have a few small's left) that's just tough luck.

In the future, if I sell out completely I will look into making another order, although I would need at least 20 people showing an interest to go ahead with that again, and it probably won't be any time in the near future. As such, if you are thinking about getting one of the jerseys, I suggest you make up your mind now, as this is the best opportunity you will get.

Thanks everyone.

Dene

Premium Member
WCA
2009BEAR01
YouTube
Visit Channel
An update on getting names added:

I can take orders for getting names added to jerseys until Sunday the 5th of January, or until I run out. The jerseys will be ready for Lifestyle Seasons on the 11th. If you order and you're not attending we can work something else out, but the shipping will no longer be a free option. Payment remains the same as last time.

Thanks everyone,

Dene

Dene

Premium Member
WCA
2009BEAR01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Quick reminder:

If you're interested, get in contact with me by Sunday.

Thanks to those that have already ordered.

Cheers,

Dene