• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Australian Cuber Jerseys

Dene

Premium Member
WCA
2009BEAR01
YouTube
Visit Channel
First of all: thanks for the late input guys >_> (this is not directed at Billy who has done nothing but help me; but to everyone else I have given a ton of time so I should have received feedback earlier).

Black and orange? Where are these colours coming from? The hoodie will be navy blue and gold (as per the image I posted, although in hindsight that isn't so clear from that picture so I should have explicitly stated that).

Bear in mind, the two logos will be very small, so the outline will be barely noticeable. Only the name will be big. Secondly, the Australian flag will disappear into the navy blue jersey without an outline.

I don't think it's too late to change the design. However I believe an outline, at least for the Australian flag, is absolutely necessary. Obviously I chose green to go with the yellow, because those are the Australian colours. If someone has another idea please respond asap so I can see if it isn't too late to modify the design.

ottozing

Platinum Member
WCA
2012MCNE01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Yeah, I wasn't sure if it was too late to input anything or not so I wasn't sure if I should have posted at the time or not (Even though Billy asked if anyone else agreed, and I did infact agree). Still, if the final design has a green outline, it won't be a deal breaker at all for me.

Tim Major

Platinum Member
WCA
2010MAJO01
Sorry Dene, I would obviously pay for either design. I didn't have a big problem with your design so I didn't say anything. I was just agreeing as I didn't think it was still up for discussion and I personally DID agree.

Dene

Premium Member
WCA
2009BEAR01
YouTube
Visit Channel
if I buy one would Thursday or Friday next week sound good.

The final date for posting an order is Wednesday 23 October, and this has already been clearly stated. Please don't ask unnecessary questions. This is yet another reason there is no chance of you being considered for the position of WCA delegate.

Sorry guys :( Didn't mean to throw a spanner in the works :/

It's fine, the question is, do we do anything about it? I'm happy to ask the printing company as I am fairly sure changing the design would still be fine at this stage. I just need to take any action before the 23rd.

Dene

Premium Member
WCA
2009BEAR01
YouTube
Visit Channel
I ask again: has anyone got a specific suggestion to implement? And would Billy have the time to fix it up in the next week?

It's all up to you guys, but if you don't say anything I don't know what I can do >.<

BillyRain

Premium Member
WCA
2012JEFF01
YouTube
Visit Channel
I ask again: has anyone got a specific suggestion to implement? And would Billy have the time to fix it up in the next week?

It's all up to you guys, but if you don't say anything I don't know what I can do >.<

I agree, You guys should speak up now otherwise you will get what your given :p

Dene, I will be able to alter the design at any time. Don't worry about that factor.

Dene

Premium Member
WCA
2009BEAR01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Nevermind about the changes then...

I want to remind everyone that this is the last few days to get in your order! Contact me by Wednesday, or possibly miss out.

Dene

Premium Member
WCA
2009BEAR01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Anyway, I'm confident it's going to look good. I wouldn't have gone with it if I didn't think it would work well.

Im not attending the Melbourne Cube Competition but i may be ordering one.Is there any chance of you posting it by mail.

I will pay through paypal.

Nader, if you want to place an order time is running short. Please if you want to order at least contact me via PM or e-mail, even if you can't pay immediately. We can sort out the other details later, I just need to know what you want by Wednesday. Just bear in mind if you do order you will have to pay eventually.

Dene

Premium Member
WCA
2009BEAR01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Last reminder to everyone: Orders in by the end of tomorrow or you might miss out. Just so you all know, I will be e-mailing the company first thing Thursday morning (about 5am) with the order, so if you contact me after that you will possibly be too late. (I don't know how long I will have to make minor changes to the order I make, but I can't imagine it will be very long, if at all).

Dene

Premium Member
WCA
2009BEAR01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Oh and one other thing occurred to me just now; if you never received specific confirmation from me that I received your order, either via e-mail or PM, it means I never received your order. So please contact me immediately if you've tried to place an order and I haven't gotten back to you.

Last chance to order tonight!

Thanks everyone for contributing.

Dene

Premium Member
WCA
2009BEAR01
YouTube
Visit Channel
UPDATE:

I picked up the jerseys today. In my opinion, they have come out freaking awesome :D

I haven't gone through and checked that everything is ok yet... I will do so tomorrow, and if I notice any problems I'll alert any affected people (but I don't think there is much chance of anything being incorrect).

Looking forward to giving them out to people in a couple of days :)