• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Australian Cuber Jerseys

pkvk9122

omg how did I not see this yet? I love the idea of an Australian/Oceanian jersey for cubers!!!
Wouldn't mind paying :)

BillyRain

Premium Member
WCA
2012JEFF01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Thanks, Billy. Unfortunately I've had delays in trying to get in to this place to talk things over... I work all day and they don't open weekends except for appointment. I'm trying to get off work early one day this week to see them about it. As soon as I do I'll let you know if I need any more help. I'm just worried this is taking way too long to get it done in time...

No worries mate.

Standing by.

Dene

Premium Member
WCA
2009BEAR01
YouTube
Visit Channel
No worries mate.

Standing by.

I tried to send you a PM, but your inbox is full. I sent it to you via e-mail instead (apparently there is an option to do that in your profile). Please check it :p

To everyone else: I'm very close to having something ready to order. A lot of it depends on how long the company take to get back to me. Unfortunately I suspect it's unlikely these will be ready for AusNats :(

cubecraze1

WCA
2011OMAH01
YouTube
Visit Channel
What do you mean by 'get them in time'?

You're being pretty rude all over the forums. I don't think any of your posts involve something constructive; just pointing out things that others are saying that you think is wrong. Nobody's perfect and I would kindly like you to stop picking on people!

By "get them in time" he means in time before nationals, it's pretty clear that, that is what he meant.

Dene

Premium Member
WCA
2009BEAR01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Can I still order one even if im not going to ausnats?

Of course. These are not "ausnats" jerseys, just general jerseys for Australian cubers. Once I have a price to quote everyone, I will look into how I will distribute them for people I cannot get directly to.

Tim Major

Platinum Member
WCA
2010MAJO01
You're being pretty rude all over the forums. I don't think any of your posts involve something constructive; just pointing out things that others are saying that you think is wrong. Nobody's perfect and I would kindly like you to stop picking on people!By "get them in time" he means in time before nationals, it's pretty clear that, that is what he meant.
He didn't come off as rude, just a little clueless to me so just calm down and reread his post, there was no malice.

WCA
2011AZZO01
YouTube
Visit Channel
I was suppose to look at this thread when Richie told me about this but I forgot, I would so buy one no matter what the name, the price and the design is im down for anything! but I would want either AusCubers or Australia as the name not Oceania and I would so go for a dark blue and also I think a scrambled cube because well team USA already has a solved one on their and we don't want to be copying everything now do we? well that's my input I guess

Dene

Premium Member
WCA
2009BEAR01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Billy is going to finalise the design when he has some time. I'll post the final design and price as soon as I can, just hold tight please ^_^