• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Australian Cuber Jerseys

Logical101

Firstly I suggest we have a solved cube with the Aussie flag on the blue, I vote for "Australia"
I would totally be up for this, also it would be nice if we also had a jersey, and to fill up the space on the back, we could have all the Aussie cubes full names on it with a cool design, I would upload a pic of you school shirt witch has that on the back but I'm on a mobile device.
Also we could have green/gold stripes on it to make it a bit more details, they could be on the shoulders, or from under the arm to the bottom of the shirt in the place your arms would be placed if we put them on sides! What do you think?

BillyRain

Premium Member
WCA
2012JEFF01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Also we could have green/gold stripes on it to make it a bit more details, they could be on the shoulders, or from under the arm to the bottom of the shirt in the place your arms would be placed if we put them on sides! What do you think?

Bear in mind that that sort of thing will increase the cost dramatically.

BillyRain

Premium Member
WCA
2012JEFF01
YouTube
Visit Channel
My school got very custom jackets, with stripes like those on a baldish jacket, for $20 and jerseys cost 30$ so not realy

Great! If you can get them for that price then sweet. Just from past experience, printing plus extras gets a bit pricey.

Also schools generally get huge discounts due to various reasons. Mostly because of the amount that they order at a time.

Dene

Premium Member
WCA
2009BEAR01
YouTube
Visit Channel
New Zealanders can vote if they are serious about paying for a jersey (and probably a bit extra for shipping; I haven't thought that aspect through yet). But personally I just don't think there will be enough interest to make it worth considering New Zealanders.

And don't forget, I am a New Zealander myself.

KiwiCuber

WCA
2013ASBE01
New Zealanders can vote if they are serious about paying for a jersey (and probably a bit extra for shipping; I haven't thought that aspect through yet). But personally I just don't think there will be enough interest to make it worth considering New Zealanders.

And don't forget, I am a New Zealander myself.

I'm serious about paying for one if it goes ahead, and i dont mind paying for the extra shipping

Dene

Premium Member
WCA
2009BEAR01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Thanks, Billy. Unfortunately I've had delays in trying to get in to this place to talk things over... I work all day and they don't open weekends except for appointment. I'm trying to get off work early one day this week to see them about it. As soon as I do I'll let you know if I need any more help. I'm just worried this is taking way too long to get it done in time...