• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Australian Cuber Jerseys

Dene

Premium Member
WCA
2009BEAR01
YouTube
Visit Channel
hi dene

do you still have any blank jerseys left? Seems unlikely that another order will be made soon so I guess I can't get a named one

Heya Nathan, I do have some left, and I think I have at least one in each size still (I can't confirm that right now). I'd be happy to get one named for you, but I need at least a few more people to make orders before I can do that (there is a minimum order limit at the shop). If a few others ask, then we can make it happen.

Thanks

Dene

Premium Member
WCA
2009BEAR01
YouTube
Visit Channel
hey dene will you be making another order? and will they have names on the back? and if so how much will they be?
thanks,
Angus Hannelly

Hi Angus, thanks for showing an interest. My answer to you is the same as my one just above - I have jerseys in a range of sizes, and I can get them with names, but I need a couple more people to ask before I can go ahead with that. The prices are as they originally were: $55 for no name, $65 with a name. If you want it posted, I will add that cost to it, which will vary depending on where it gets posted to.

Dene

Premium Member
WCA
2009BEAR01
YouTube
Visit Channel
I have just done an inventory of what I have left:

Small: 2
Medium: 3
Large: 3
XL: 1
2XL: 2

I will not consider doing another bulk order until most of these are sold. I can get names put on them on a first-in-first-served basis if I have an order of at least five jerseys. Thus far I have had three requests. If two more people ask in the next week I can get it sorted before Melbourne Summer.

Dene

Premium Member
WCA
2009BEAR01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Hi everyone,

I have 5 people who have requested jerseys, which means I can now get these done. I will just give anyone else a couple of weeks to place an order, but I don't want to put it off any longer than that because most of the smaller jerseys are gone. I just want to make one thing clear: After this, the next order I make will be another bulk one, and I won't be doing that until I really have enough interest (at least 15 people, I would say). I don't even know if this will ever happen, so if you've been thinking about it but you're not sure, now is the time to make your move or you might never get one.

The sizes I have available are:
Medium: 1
Large: 3
2XL: 2

First in first served. The prices are the same as before, and the contact method is the same as before. There will be a $10 delivery charge (which, fyi, doesn't cover the full cost of delivery). Basically, if you can put up with waiting until the next competition you attend, I'd rather you do that. If you really want the jersey in a rush I can do the delivery. NOTE: There will likely be another Tarneit competition mid-year, and Sydney or Canberra in August. I know that's a while away, but it's no issue for me to hold onto the jerseys until then if you're prepared to wait.

I will give until Monday the 10th of March for anyone else to make an order.

Thanks everyone.

Tim Major

Platinum Member
WCA
2010MAJO01
Shipping is probably $20+ and I doubt anyone has the desire to wear their jersey before a competition, so really, no one should request it posted. Assuming Dene goes to every Auscomp this year there will be no comp where someone who is getting a jersey won't be able to have it at a comp.

Dene

Premium Member
WCA
2009BEAR01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Hello,
Does anyone know if the Auscuber Jumpers are in stock (from this fourm https://www.speedsolving.com/forum/showthread.php?43397-Australian-Cuber-Jerseys/page9) It would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
(P.S If not, is there any other types of Australian jumpers?)

Hi,

I still have a few XL jerseys left, but otherwise there are still no immediate plans to get any more sorted. I do really want to make more, but I'll probably do Speedcubing Australia jerseys next time... but it's still something I need to think about later.

MikamiHero

WCA
2010LIRA01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Hi,

I still have a few XL jerseys left, but otherwise there are still no immediate plans to get any more sorted. I do really want to make more, but I'll probably do Speedcubing Australia jerseys next time... but it's still something I need to think about later.

Dene -- do you still have any XL sizes left? If so, may I please purchase one? (It's Ray btw)

MoyuFTW

WCA
2015LEEA05
Don't double post alliance cubing. I got a warning for it...

Anyway, that looks pretty nice. But I'm in perth so... no pick up places...It's kinda expensive too

KamoCubes

WCA
2015WALL04
YouTube
Visit Channel
I think these jumper's need to be a thing again Mabey a redesign? If so I was thinking NZ Cuber style https://imgur.com/a/Kws6z I could help with the redesign I just don't know where I can get them printed also I could get speedcube.com.au on board to sponsor the shirt e.g. name on arm or back something like that then mabey they could be sold through their store. Thoughts?