• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Athletic Cubers

What sport do you play?

• Total voters

brododragon

Eh, that makes sense. I was gonna be one of those track guys that only does javelin shotput and the 100 so I could be dual sport but since my HS got a lax program I'm doing that instead. If you really wanna play you should tell her the benefits of being a dual-sport athlete. My football coach always tells us all the time that if we want to play sports in college, then we gotta play at least 2.
Well, I'm not in high school yet, so I don't really need to join that soon. It would be helpful
I know right? Its got the same nonstop action that you find in lacrosse but spectators can actually see the ball! All jokes aside it does look very fun and has its fair share of nasty hits that everyone loves from football and lacrosse combined with interesting rules.
Yeah. It's better then football in the sense that it's always exciting.
I played Ultimate Frisbee fairly often before quarantine, but now I dont. Besides that I'm a total potato.
No I'm the potato!
That was the only game, and last game he ever played without a cup. I have never played in a game without one, and now I never will play in a game without one, and I'm sure the rest of the defenders took notice as well. Safety first kids. Also, those kids on your team just need to witness someone getting just drilled by a wayward shot and I'm sure they will wise right up.
Oooouuuuucccccchhhhh x 2.

KingCanyon

WCA
2015KIND01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Long distance, huh? I do the 100, 200 (and all relays related), and high jump, but I was thinking about trying the 800 this season (before all of this happened, obviously). Do you do any field events?

#TrackAndFieldNerd
I don’t do any fields events right now, but I did long jump in middle school because I had time to. Now in high school, practices are a lot longer, so I don’t really have time to do field events with homework. My main sort is cross country with the 5K though. I’m hoping to go under 18 next season if not faster. My PR is a 19:04 from last season. I’m at elevation though, so I could most likely do 18:30 if at sea level.

cuber314159

The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Norther...
WCA
2016EVAN06
YouTube
Visit Channel
I don’t do any fields events right now, but I did long jump in middle school because I had time to. Now in high school, practices are a lot longer, so I don’t really have time to do field events with homework. My main sort is cross country with the 5K though. I’m hoping to go under 18 next season if not faster. My PR is a 19:04 from last season. I’m at elevation though, so I could most likely do 18:30 if at sea level.
Good training though, isn't that what the top athletes do every so often?