• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Athletic Cubers

What sport do you play?

• Total voters

Sub1Hour

WCA
2018BECK05
YouTube
Visit Channel
I was wondering if anyone else on these forums plays sports. I am an athlete that Plays American Football (D-Tackle) and Lacrosse (Defense) with a little bit of basketball (Center/Post) for fun. What sports do you guys Play? If I missed anything on the poll let me know.

GAN 356 X

Tennis and table tennis here, I play tennis competitively at a decently high level (but I'm not very good rn due the courts being shut down). If you count gaming as a sport, I'm decent at Minecraft

Sub1Hour

WCA
2018BECK05
YouTube
Visit Channel
I got a serious question, Why are there very few cubers that play contact sports. There is only 1 guy I know that has played contact sports and also cubes (he doesn't anymore)

Sub1Hour

WCA
2018BECK05
YouTube
Visit Channel
because cubers are thin and pasty.

The only notable exception being Drew Brads.
Drew Brads is awesome! Not only is he a former US national champion, but he was also a valedictorian and president of the National Honor Society. If you want a role model, he is the guy!
rip cross country
I ran out of space sorry bro

BenChristman1

WCA
2019CHRI11
SS Competition Results
I got a serious question, Why are there very few cubers that play contact sports. There is only 1 guy I know that has played contact sports and also cubes (he doesn't anymore)
I used to play (American) football, but I'm bad at it, so I quit and joined...
cross country
Also, you forgot golf.

brododragon

I was wondering if anyone else on these forums plays sports. I am an athlete that Plays American Football (D-Tackle) and Lacrosse (Defense) with a little bit of basketball (Center/Post) for fun. What sports do you guys Play? If I missed anything on the poll let me know.
Ayy I'm a lax defender too.
Me