• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Aolong v3?

WCA
2010WOMA01
YouTube
Visit Channel
So I found this page on moyu's form site. http://www.mofangluntan.com/thread-56305-1-1.html Here are some of the photos of the cube http://imgur.com/a/Isada Reminds me of the Fangshi caps on an Aolong.

0C4fNyo.jpg

xwaS6Ye.jpg

g6WgKvJ.jpg

MdTtpRb.jpg

NewCuber000

WCA
2014BOUD01
Cant wait to replace my V1 with one of these :p I've had my V1 for quite a long time. The corners look good, I like how they don't come apart on the bottom. My corners on my V1 have been weird lately and have fell apart a few times.

Lchu613

WCA
2014CHUL01
YouTube
Visit Channel
From what I can see sneaklyfox might right, this could be a bid for a legal stickerless cube.
Although from what I can see, unless the caps are embedded and flush with the non-colored plastic (which they aren't in the illustrations), it still shouldn't qualify as legal since it would have the same problem as stickerless cubes do

jt13

YouTube
Visit Channel
May be they are coming out with a new series of cubes. The ao series was pretty good. This might be the Hualong, and maybe we will see a huafu, and huashi.

TraciAG

WCA
2015GAGU01
I'm glad that Moyu's coming out with a new cube. Honestly, but I hope it's not an Aolong V3.

Really I have nothing against Aolongs. But I think a new series would be nice.

From what I can see sneaklyfox might right, this could be a bid for a legal stickerless cube.
Although from what I can see, unless the caps are embedded and flush with the non-colored plastic (which they aren't in the illustrations), it still shouldn't qualify as legal since it would have the same problem as stickerless cubes do

That would be awesome. Imagine if switchable caps became a thing? Neat

WCA
2016BOUC01
YouTube
Visit Channel

Agreed. Unless it would look different in real life I don't think this would work. If they made the caps like the mini Fangshi it would work.. on that note. Fangshi! get on that!