• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Anyone using Yuxin Little Magic 3x3?

deadcat

A bit of an off topic necro, but do you guys know of other stickerless cubes with shades similar to the stickerless yuxin little magic? The darker green works well for my color blindness.

Reed Merrill

A bit of an off topic necro, but do you guys know of other stickerless cubes with shades similar to the stickerless yuxin little magic? The darker green works well for my color blindness.

I think it's pretty tough to find a newer cube with darker shades, but I had a stickerless aolong V2 that had really nice shades that were quite a bit darker than the more recent stickerless cubes. Anyone else?

pglewis

WCA
2016LEWI07
I think it's pretty tough to find a newer cube with darker shades, but I had a stickerless aolong V2 that had really nice shades that were quite a bit darker than the more recent stickerless cubes. Anyone else?

I had to dig out my Aolong V2 stickerless to check but, yeah, the green orange and yellow are even a little darker than the Yuxin (but it'd be difficult for me to go back to an Aolong now). The Valk 3's contrast isn't quite a good as the Yuxin but a little better than the GTS2.

Eelephant

I have Yuxin Little Magic coming in a shipment hopefully next week. I don't really need it, I've already got a couple budget cubes that I use all the time, but it was on sale, and it bumped my purchase up to the free shipping range. Since I had heard good things about it, I figured what the heck.. I'm pretty pumped to give it a try!

Duncan Bannon

I have Yuxin Little Magic coming in a shipment hopefully next week. I don't really need it, I've already got a couple budget cubes that I use all the time, but it was on sale, and it bumped my purchase up to the free shipping range. Since I had heard good things about it, I figured what the heck.. I'm pretty pumped to give it a try!
I don't know if you have the Angstrom Lubes. But I find them very nice on YLM.

Eelephant

I just got my YLM stickerless today and I gotta say, it's a pretty sweet cube. Very light, fast and snappy. And I absolutely love the colors. It feels a little like the warrior w, but is much crisper with fewer lockups. I can't really compare it to my MF3RS2 cuz that cube has gone a little sticky and gummy on me, which definitely downgrades the enjoyment. So, not sure it would be fair to the MF... cuz I might be able to fix the gummyness. We shall see.

Eelephant

I just got my YLM stickerless today and I gotta say, it's a pretty sweet cube. Very light, fast and snappy. And I absolutely love the colors. It feels a little like the warrior w, but is much crisper with fewer lockups. I can't really compare it to my MF3RS2 cuz that cube has gone a little sticky and gummy on me, which definitely downgrades the enjoyment. So, not sure it would be fair to the MF... cuz I might be able to fix the gummyness. We shall see.
And, inconclusive I know, until I run an Ao50 with my older cubes, to make sure it's not simply that I've gotten that much better (and some of it prolly is that), but I just BLEW AWAY all my PB's with the YLM. Mind you, I'm not very fast, so I've got large margins to improve. But, pretty cool anyway!!