• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Another cubing survey about black and white cubes

Alvin Tan

I'm conducting a survey about the myth about white cubes being better than black cubes and testing one of my hypothesis. This survey is only applicable to 3x3 cubes and nothing else so as to keep things simple.

You will have to do the survey based on one cube at a time. For example, if i have 2 Guhong, one black and 1 white, and 1 Zhanchi, i will need to do the survey thrice. This survey will take you about 30s each so it isn't that time consuming.

Survey

Any questions can be posted here or pm me directly.

Last edited:

Sa967St

Not A Moderator
WCA
2007STRO01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Do you really think that a survey like this will actually prove something? Choosing between white and black plastic is mostly about personal preference, so likely all you'll get out of the results is the answer to which one is more popular among the people who took the survey. Also, what do the results of lubrication have to do with which plastic colour is better?