• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

ABHC 2016 (NEW VENUE) - 27-28 August - Sheffield, UK

Joe Ewbank

Sorry, but can you please remove me from the registration list, as I am away that week for a holiday in Cornwall. Hope everyone has a great time!
Thanks, Joe Ewbank

ryanj92

WCA
2012JONE03
YouTube
Visit Channel
I have a clock to sell! Bought it a while back, finally had time to fix it up.

I just filmed a quick 7.21 average of 12 (inc 6.72 ao5) using it, so you know a decent average is capable on it!

I'm hoping to get £17 for it (they're about 10-12 on ebay and i'm sure i've put 5-7 of work into it), message me if you're interested :)

edit: sold!

Last edited:

Mollerz

Swag Overlord
WCA
2011MOLL01
YouTube
Visit Channel
I'm selling a Cong's Design MeiYu 4x4. It's lubricated and had a few solves done on it, but I already have a very very good AoSu so it's not for me. £10 and it's yours, if you want to reserve it better message me.

WCA
2016MOHA06
Hi there,

I'm so sorry but I have just realised that there is something clashing with the bank holiday competition and unfortunately I cannot make it. I am really sorry for sending this really late :( .

shadowslice e

YouTube
Visit Channel
Selling a whole buncha' stuff! Do let me know if you fancy anything.

Dayan 2x2: £5.00. Former main, well broken in and set up, with my sticker scheme
YJ YuPo 2x2: £1.50. Former main, well broken in and Set up, with my sticker scheme
YJ GuanPo 2x2: £1.00. Moderately broken in and set up, with default sticker scheme.
QiYi Cavs 2x2: £1.50. Moderately broken in, with default sticker scheme.

MoYu Tanglong 3x3 (Cubicle Premium): £12.00. Former main, well broken in and (obviously) set up, with my sticker scheme.
Dayan GuHong V2 3x3: £3.00. Well broken in and set up, with my sticker scheme.
Dayan Zhanchi 3x3: £3.00. Former main, well broken in and set up, with default sticker scheme.
MoYu WeiLong v2 3x3: £4.00. Moderately broken in and set up, with default sticker scheme.
FangShi JieYun 3x3: £6.00. Well broken in and set up, with my sticker scheme.
Gans 356s v1 3x3: £7.00. Former main, well broken in and set up, with my sticker scheme.

ShengShou 4x4: £1.00. Former main, well broken in, with default sticker scheme.
YuXin Unicorn King 4x4: £6.00. Former main, well broken in and set up, with my sticker scheme.
Cyclone Boys G4 4x4: £4.00. Well broken in and set up, with my sticker scheme.
YJ GuanSu 4x4: £4.00. Former main, well broken in and set up, with my sticker scheme.
QiYi Storm 4x4: £5.00. Moderately broken in and set up, stickerless.

Moyu AoShi 6x6 (With ShengShou 5x5 springs): £16.00. Former main, well broken in and set up, with my sticker scheme. (can provide original springs).
Now I"m even more miffed I can't go :( even beyond just the fact I haven't been able to get to a comp in over a year now :/

ryanj92

WCA
2012JONE03
YouTube
Visit Channel
Thanks for coming, everybody! I did way too many things last week so by Friday I was feeling ridiculously stressed, but having you guys around was an awesome return on some of that effort.

Thanks so much to everyone (particularly Adam, Daniel, James and Evan) who kept the comp running smoothly all weekend - we were far ahead of schedule so much!

a few DYK's:
- venue was good but we probably could use more tables next time?
- and it was too warm with the AC off but too cold with it on?
- 7.10 clock average, gradually closing the gap between 1st and 2nd best UK averages?
- adam tried very hard to make sure we had 16 people competing in clock so that we could have 3 rounds? <3
- so many 'words ending in' sporcle quizzes played on saturday night?
- gg callum goodyear for beating my first round mega PB's in the final?
- beat overall PB for 5x5x5 by ~7 seconds!?!?! i need to turn fast more often?
- first comp in a while where i haven't accidentally sat in the competitors seat when i'm meant to be judging someone?
- last solve of the weekend was a PB?