• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

A ZZ Variant Poll.

Hi! I am conducting a survey for which ZZ variants are good, some are really good, some are really bad, and some are bad.
here is the link to the poll: https://forms.gle/RggWcNXjSxxhkRfX7
what I define as good in my standards is whether a variant is good or not is how many benefits does it have? does it have many algorithms? if it does have many algorithms, do
the benefits outweigh the number of algorithms you have to learn? and etc.
Note that this is NOT a SHORT poll, so please take your time.
I am conducting this survey to know if a variant is good or not, I know 2 good variants but there are dozens of ZZ variant out there, so I want to know which of those variants are good.
if I have some explanations of the method wrong, please don't murder me, just let me know.

Last edited:

ProStar

WCA
2020MAHO01
SS Competition Results
The best zz variant is ZZ-cross-option select with C++ and zbll algs, ZZ cpls for oh

ZZ-JS and ZZ-Python are much better

EDIT: Am I supposed to check all the ones I think are good? Or the best one? Also OCLL->PLL is better and has less algs than COLL->EPLL

ZZ-JS and ZZ-Python are much better

EDIT: Am I supposed to check all the ones I think are good? Or the best one? Also OCLL->PLL is better and has less algs than COLL->EPLL
hmm I don't know, that's why I'm setting the poll, in my standards, I think what I consider a good variant is: Does it have many benefits, is it fast? does it have many algorithms?, is it even worth learning? and yes you are supposed to pick what you think is a good ZZ variant.
edit: lol didn't see my edit?

Last edited: