• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

A poll about PLLs

What is your favorite PLL perm?

• A

• E

• F

• G

• H

• J

• L

• N

• R

• T

• U

• V

• Y

• Z

• Σκωτία έξω

Results are only viewable after voting.

Caden Fisher

WCA
2022FISH12
YouTube
Visit Channel
Have you tried this alg?
(r' D' r U2) x5

Its not the fastest and not for one handed but fun to execute and very easy to remember.
Same also as lefty for the other N-Perm
(l D l' U2) x 5

And as the algs are symetrical you can also use D instead of D' or the other way around if the fingertricks are better the other way.
I use one hand to turn the U layer and the other to turn the D layer

I don't really like the JPerms. I don't know why but that is the only alg I do AUF first to be sure I pick the right one.
Maybe I should work on my recognition for those
I really like the J perm the most. Every single time that I pick up a cube, I do a couple of J perms.

also for the n perms, I use the R U R’ U (J perm) alg but for the other case, I use (r D r’ U2) 5x. That and (r’ D’ r U2) do the two different N perms

Jorian Meeuse

WCA
2022MEEU02
SS Competition Results
YouTube
Visit Channel
I haven’t completed full PLL yet, but I will choose U Z H A E R J T F Y V N G, because that’s the order on my tutorial.
I use E V Y NN T AA R GGGG F J UU H Z
3 pro's:
1. You don't have to rotate before the E perm, you can do the rotation before the timer starts (you only have to rotate back)
2. The MU algs (H and Z) are at the end, so you don't have to regrip back to homegrip after them.
3. My most inconsistent algs are first, so I don't ever really mess uo the attempt at the end. If I mess up those bad algs, I just stop and try again