• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

A new free online CubeTimer!!

cubetimer

WCA
2007DAIL01
YouTube
Visit Channel
I can guarantee you he didn't ask my permission. I get people ripping the code off my site all the time, and it's really irritating. I'd ask your friend to take his site down or build his own, but clearly he wouldn't care anyway.

If you can't be original, you could at least try some honesty. There was no permission granted...

Cride5

Premium Member
WCA
2009RIDE01
I guess code theft is always going to be a problem with JavaScript apps. I would add a copyright notice to the page, just to ensure perspective plagiarisers are fully aware that the author is not happy with having their work stolen.

CuberNoid Shoutbox said:
Sora: that isn't a copy from cubetimer cubetimer is a copy of it!
tp: This is cubetimer. it sucks
justin :) hmmmm... not make but modified
jurc: you copied a timer
jurc: but you didn't "make a timer"
justin :) -luis actually cubetimer didn't copy my code i just adopted it's code because i wanted to learn abit of html..... so i decided to make a timer
ohai: I like how you used cubetimer's code
Luis: wow! amazing! too bad cubetimer copied your idea
justin :) meaning????
Napkin: If you press Alt Gr you get a zero seconds time
justin :) no its not copyright it is just based on that timer...
justin :) yoyo so hoqw is ther timer???
Hullo: I think I've seen this page before... CUBETIMER?
sagar: yea looks almost exactly like cubetimer
Ryanrex116: This look like a copy of cubetimer
jurc: hi
vincent: nice
Darn: this is so not good! just like cubetimer, stops timer only when user releases key
Justin =]: I broke my rubik magic no!!!!
CuberNoid: -fred okay i found out that you are using firefox and yes this will happen to firefox i will try fixing it.
"Sora: that isn't a copy from cubetimer cubetimer is a copy of it!" - haha, priceless :rolleyes: