• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

[Official] 9.69 3x3x3 Average - Finally Sub-10!

EntireTV

This is a random question but how was the lighting on the stages? Last year I did badly in part because the orange stage wasn't well lit.

WCA
2013BARK01
Wow! That's fast! Did you podium?
This is nats. He didn't even make finals. He got like 60th place IIRC
62nd. Only 2 people did worse than I did in the semifinals, I started with a 15 because I messed up PLL (would have been a 9.4 or so) and +2ed my 3rd solve. My 2nd and 4th ones were kinda bad too. It was a generally bad average except for the last time, 8.36.

This was the 2nd round, I was 37th in that round.

WCA
2013BARK01

efattah

I heard Kevin Hays complaining about the lighting on one of the stages, saying a "glare" messed up his 6x6 recognition. I didn't have any problems though.

This may seem like an odd question but given the incredible importance of good lighting, has anyone ever used a very mild headlamp (super tiny & ultralight). Is this even allowed...