• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

[Unofficial] 7.09 clock avg5, w/ custom inserts

DavidWoner

The Punchmaster
WCA
2008WONE01
YouTube
Visit Channel

Decent average. I really like these inserts, I might make some more. I don't notice any difference when I'm solving, and they are technically competition legal. However, I am one of very few people who can scramble without needing the little dots for the hours, so I will probably not use these in comp.

EDIT: youtube is dumb/slow so for the next 30min or so it may say there's an error. Just try again later.

larger pics of the inserts:

http://i45.tinypic.com/2gucrht.jpg and http://i46.tinypic.com/xao41.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Innocence

Decent average. I really like these inserts, I might make some more. I don't notice any difference when I'm solving, and they are technically competition legal. However, I am one of very few people who can scramble without needing the little dots for the hours, so I will probably not use these in comp.

EDIT: youtube is dumb/slow so for the next 30min or so it may say there's an error. Just try again later.

Awesome average, you should officially beat your now slow-seeming single WR, and maybe average too, :p. You won't have much competition, I'm guessing, nobody does clock anymore. Well, not nobody.

EDIT: Oliver's? >.<. I'm slow.

Tim Major

Platinum Member
WCA
2010MAJO01
Wait, do you still have a 12? I couldn't see one. Don't you have to have a twelve? Or are you allowed to have them all pointed at 3:00, 6:00, 9:00. I've actually had it pointed to the wrong hour before. Can you have anything on your inserts?

sooland

WCA
2009CHAN03
YouTube
Visit Channel
actually, i still clock. i'm 10 or 11 seconds on clock. It is just that i fail so badly at comps that no one knows me. Although, David is still the best, and way out of anybody's league, besides Oliver.