• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

4 WR BROKEN in BEIJING TODAY

Regisiew

whoa, that's amazing (lol at first I thought he was saying 5x5 world record, and I saw the clock say 35.96, and I was like, wtf?!, but then I realized it was 5 individual records...)

IamWEB

WCA
2009BOAR01
YouTube
Visit Channel
The SQ1 records were awesome, but the BLD... INSANE.

15/15? O_O
And 35 seconds for just 1 is awesome...

2009 has been so amazing so far for cubing records, makes me wonder about Worlds...

Cyrok215

YouTube
Visit Channel
Last time I tried BLD it took me about 3 hours... I didn't use a real method though just planned out my whole solve with normal fridrich.

Slash

WCA
2008TROM01
YouTube
Visit Channel
It's interesting: Of the 3 people(Tong Jiang, HaiYan Zhuang, Jainwei Zhu) only one have done regular solves of 3x3* in an offical competition(I mean, not blindfolded).*

by the way, why does anyone compete in only blindfold events? I cant understand those people...

(** EDIT: I forgot to write down a few words xD)