• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

3x3x3 Collection for Sell +1x 2x2x2

Doof

I have a collection of cubes I'd like to sell. I'd love to sell the whole lot together for a great bargain.

All have been tensioned to my liking: fast with minimal pops. All restickered with cubicle stickers (some have spare sticker sets which will come with them). As well, all have been solved relatively little. I am not quitting cubing, only I pretty much stick to the same three cubes and never touch the others despite their awesomeness.

Moyu - 1 Black Sulong
1 Black Aolong V2
1 Black Weilong V1
1 White Weilong
1 Black Lingpo 2x2

Dayan - 1 Black Zhanchi
1 Black Guhong V2
1 Stickerless Guhong V2

Gans - 1 Black Gans 357

Shengshou - 1 Black Aurora V3

Fangshi - 1 Black Shuang Ren V2
1 Primary & Black Shuang Ren 54.6mm V2
1 Black guangying

*Includes all boxes, and papers that come with each as well as a number of sticker sets probably around 15 sticker sets, maybe more, and the Gans tool.

All in all to buy all of these new, it would cost at least 150$ without shipping (if you got the best price). With shipping if bought independently, it would be well over 200$.

I'd love to sell them all. 60$. A Great deal. You could gather a few others, buy it together as a group and divvy it up.

Should no one be interested in purchasing the set as a whole, I would be happy to break it up, but preferably in chunks just to make shipping easier (shipping will add a small touch to the cost of broken up orders--unless it is a large order).

If you are interested, or want to create your own offer, just PM, but I will say that i will hold out a little while to see if there are any takers on the entire collection.

I'm located in the US. If there is international interest, we will workout the shipping.

A steal, no.

Thanks,

Doof

Last edited:

Doof

Ok. SO if anyone ever stumbles across this, know that these cubes have not been sold. They are in great condition. All in all, with all spare stickers, prolly worth more than 300$.

Doof

I have all of them. Plus a Black Panshi which I forgot to mention.

Doof

Still trying to get rid of all of the following. That's 13 cubes. Would love to get rid of all of them at a great bargin. In super great condition. And I have a bunch of extras. If you buy them all, I'll throw in a Cube bag, Moyu Screwdriver, tons of extra sticker sets, and two bottles of silicone lube! That's if you buy them all.

$70 or best offer!

Moyu - 1 Black Sulong
1 Black Aolong V2
1 Black Weilong V1
1 White Weilong
1 Black Lingpo 2x2

Dayan - 1 Black Zhanchi
1 Black Guhong V2
1 Stickerless Guhong V2

CX3 - 1 Black 56mm

Gans - 1 Black Gans 357

1 Black Guangying

tarandeep5

WCA
2014MITT02
Still trying to get rid of all of the following. That's 13 cubes. Would love to get rid of all of them at a great bargin. In super great condition. And I have a bunch of extras. If you buy them all, I'll throw in a Cube bag, Moyu Screwdriver, tons of extra sticker sets, and two bottles of silicone lube! That's if you buy them all.

$70 or best offer!

Moyu - 1 Black Sulong
1 Black Aolong V2
1 Black Weilong V1
1 White Weilong
1 Black Lingpo 2x2

Dayan - 1 Black Zhanchi
1 Black Guhong V2
1 Stickerless Guhong V2

CX3 - 1 Black 56mm

Gans - 1 Black Gans 357

1 Black Guangying

If you're going to change the price to $70, at least change it in the main post so people aren't confused xD

By the way, I also have responded to your message.