• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

[WR] 2x2 single 0.69 Christian Kaserer

aronpm

So anyone can go up and get a sub .7 average? I think this is the reason why the WCA still has Magic, its because there is no room for cheating or getting lucky its 100% practice.
Learn how to read, he was saying that the 2x2 and Magic single word records are the same time (0.69)

Also lots of people cheat in Magic, by starting the timer incorrectly.

mitch1234

WCA
2010LANE02
YouTube
Visit Channel
Learn how to read, he was saying that the 2x2 and Magic single word records are the same time (0.69)

Also lots of people cheat in Magic, by starting the timer incorrectly.
Oh sorry I'm just a bit tired and am not reading everything going on in the thread. And how would you cheat by starting the timer incorrectly, I can see most people stopping the timer incorrectly but starting I don't get?

CubeLTD

Premium Member
as for the fact that he solved it without locking up or anything, wouldn't he have heard of the other competitors getting the scramble and therefore be prepared?

Why would he need to be prepared for a scramble like that when you can just see the solution <8 seconds, and you can still lock up whether or not he was "prepared".