• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

[Unofficial] 21.5 second solve(3x3)

miniGOINGS

How about an average of 5 with computer scrambles?I should be able to get one uploaded in the upcoming week....

Did you use computer scrambles in your video? i believe you said before your first f2l solve "...so, it looks fairly scrambled..." If you are so concerned on PROVING your method "isn't crap," then meet everyone's requests when they ask you to do something. You seem to be avoiding what people "want" to see. In fact im not sure if we want to see it or not, it just keeps showing up in threads here and there when you accomplish something you think is proof of effectiveness.

I'm not saying your method is bad, it does seem like less effective petrus, but if it works for you then use it. Perfect it and blow us all out of the water with some sick times. Quit worrying what we all think and just enjoy you solves.:)

Didn't you watch the vid? Computer scrambles made the video 13 minutes. I couldn't possibly use them.

Theres this magical thing called video editing, or practice.

You can speed up scrambles.

+1 Made my day. :D

dannyz0r

How about an average of 5 with computer scrambles?I should be able to get one uploaded in the upcoming week....

Did you use computer scrambles in your video? i believe you said before your first f2l solve "...so, it looks fairly scrambled..." If you are so concerned on PROVING your method "isn't crap," then meet everyone's requests when they ask you to do something. You seem to be avoiding what people "want" to see. In fact im not sure if we want to see it or not, it just keeps showing up in threads here and there when you accomplish something you think is proof of effectiveness.

I'm not saying your method is bad, it does seem like less effective petrus, but if it works for you then use it. Perfect it and blow us all out of the water with some sick times. Quit worrying what we all think and just enjoy you solves.:)

Didn't you watch the vid? Computer scrambles made the video 13 minutes. I couldn't possibly use them.

Or you could not talk so much and not spend ages telling us that the cube is obviously scrambled.

edd5190

WCA
2007ADSU01
YouTube
Visit Channel

First, did you notice that the video's already over 10 minutes? I think that means you can go over 10 minutes freely, but I'm not sure.

Either way, 12 solves; 17 seconds per solve, 15 seconds inspection, 12.5 seconds for scrambling, 4 seconds between solves to look at the time you got and get ready or whatever you need to do is still 9 minutes and 45 seconds.