• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

2 look pll

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cwid12

Hey man, I average about 35 to 45 seconds, (I know this is very slow) but I love curing and really want to get faster. I have been using an intermediate/beginner method, but have now started learning intuitive F2l, and want to learn 2 look oll and pll. Do you recommend me doing anything different? What set of algorithems do you suggest I use? Thanks so much!

MoyuFTW

WCA
2015LEEA05
Hey man, I average about 35 to 45 seconds, (I know this is very slow) but I love curing and really want to get faster. I have been using an intermediate/beginner method, but have now started learning intuitive F2l, and want to learn 2 look oll and pll. Do you recommend me doing anything different? What set of algorithems do you suggest I use? Thanks so much!

You should learn good algorithms the first time round. Have a look at Cyotheking's How to do _ perm like a pro

Learn full PLL

Cwid12

Ok, thanks man. Also I just got the Moyu aolong V2 a week ago and am loving it.

D

Deleted member 29182

now u might be thinking i am sub 50 /40
well
nope
i am sub 30

Unless you're showing something advanced (like OLLCP or advanced f2l tricks or multislotting), you're not likely thought by others to just have learned what you show in the video. For example, badmephisto made a video on how to solve the rubik's cube (LBL), and he was sub 15! And no one thought he's just learned how to solve it.

Last edited by a moderator:

starcuber

WCA
2015DIWA01
YouTube
Visit Channel

i would say to learn some f2l alg say 13 or 15 it sounds hardbut these are really easy to remember
finding good pll and oll algs is tough depends on the fingertricks

Renox

Does anyone know a list of good/the best algs for PLL and OLL? I'm currently sub 30 and I average about 28 secs but I only use 2 look OLL and PLL although I know some full OLL and PLL algorithms.

Status
Not open for further replies.