• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

[Unofficial] 2.63 pyraminx avg12 (UWR for youtube)

Carrot

WCA
2008ANDE02
YouTube
Visit Channel
description said:
Times: 2.28, 2.44, 2.80, 2.68, (3.66), 2.90, 2.28, 2.71, 2.52, 3.00, 2.68, (2.21)
Brand: ShengShou
Mods: I have a video up, find it yourself...
Lube: mostly Maru Lube
Scrambles: qqtimer sucks for that...
first solve is NOT +2, just stupid angle giving a really nice illusion -.-'

lots of 1-look and stuff :3

Last edited by a moderator:

Tim Major

Platinum Member
WCA
2010MAJO01
I remember doing a tips average of 12 and it was almost as slow as this. Probably the thing I did worst in my solves :p

Crazy average odder

Edit: wow, in my absence from cubing/the forums, I missed you getting the WR. A late congrats dude!

Carrot

WCA
2008ANDE02
YouTube
Visit Channel
Yes, but they are incorrect 95% of the time

more like 100% actually, last scramble is usually okay, the rest is just wrong.

I remember doing a tips average of 12 and it was almost as slow as this. Probably the thing I did worst in my solves :p

Crazy average odder

Edit: wow, in my absence from cubing/the forums, I missed you getting the WR. A late congrats dude!

tips are terrible! and thanks, you should come back and bother us all with your crazy slow pyra solves :D We have missed them <3