• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

18 Force Cubes out of MeiYings! (16 different colors)

WCA
2016BOUC01
YouTube
Visit Channel
So I haven't posted in awhile about the site/channel. Last thing I want to do is spam people with my own videos (If people want to be spammed with it they will subscribe). I am really excited about this though. I have seem people make 6 force cubes but I wanted to do more. I bought Cong's Design MeiYings in the 6 different stickerless shades to make 18 Force cubes! With the doubled color removed and adding primary and black it equals 16 different shades. I was going to do YuLong because they were cheaper but I wanted to actually have the top of the line cube.

Here is the video me making them with me playing viola in the background

I have another video up on what is a force cube on the channel (But I will assume most people on the forum are up to speed on that).

I will be most likely selling the extra orange, yellow, and two white MeiYings at some point. TheCubicle helped me with the sticker part (Discount code SpeedCubeReview) so I need to thank them a bunch but I did buy all of the MeiYings.

Enjoy!

Last edited by a moderator:

joshsailscga

WCA
2014MORR01
That...is amazing. Having changed the stickers on one cube once, I cannot imagine how much patience you would need to resticker 18 cubes, not to mention rebuilding all the pieces...Bravo :D
On another note, I recall there used to be a debate on whether force cubes were better than normal stickered cubes because it was different plastic or something; this would really have been big news back then.

WCA
2016BOUC01
YouTube
Visit Channel
My heart broke when you stickered them, they looked so cool stickerless!
btw amazing job done :D

They looked so cool before they were stickered but I had to. They were just very bad paperweights if I didn't. I was debating not sticking them, but now they can actually be used.

0:43 dog?

2 shepherd mix (maybe a dutch shepherd) and a Lab/Beagle mix

I

IAmEpic2004

gj to you
I would never be able to do that :p

Why no app tape?

P.S. Nice music :)