• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

[Official] 1.99 2x2 average - Lifestyle Seasons Summer 2015

RCTACameron

WCA
2010STOL01
YouTube
Visit Channel

(2.83), 2.05, 1.97, (1.56), 1.96 = 1.99

Cube: FangShi ShiShuang
Method: Almost full EG

I haven't posted in ages but I got another 1.99 official average and felt like sharing. :D Equal PB and fastest in this round.

Last edited by a moderator:

JK

WCA
2012PANJ02
I'm also a 2x2er using EG. I got 2.1~2.2 avg in practice. I find it hard to reduce the chance of getting lock-ups when I'm trying to turn faster. Do you have any suggestions? btw,how do you think of Fangshi Xingyu 2x2?

RCTACameron

WCA
2010STOL01
YouTube
Visit Channel
I'm also a 2x2er using EG. I got 2.1~2.2 avg in practice. I find it hard to reduce the chance of getting lock-ups when I'm trying to turn faster. Do you have any suggestions? btw,how do you think of Fangshi Xingyu 2x2?

It's hard to really stop yourself getting lockups. I guess having a cube that works well for you is a big part of it, and trying to turn a bit more smoothly and carefully can help.

I haven't looked at the Xingyu yet, but I might get one.