Tapatalk Disabled

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by pjk, Mar 22, 2017.

Welcome to the Speedsolving.com. You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community of over 30,000 people, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us and we'll help you get started. We look forward to seeing you on the forums!

Already a member? Login to stop seeing this message.
  1. pjk

pjk Administrator Staff Member

Mar 13, 2006
    Bangkok
    WCA:
    2007KELL02
    YouTube:
    pjkcards
    Due to issues with Tapatalk and the limited ability to control various aspects of the forum with it, I've disabled Tapatalk. Over the last year we've improved the mobile functionality of the forum so an app like Tapatalk doesn't provide much help like it did in the past.

If you used Tapatalk, I'd encourage you to visit speedsolving.com/forum without the Tapatalk app and see how you like it. If there are any specific features that you think should be added, let me know.

mark49152, Luke8, llcoojoe and 2 others like this.
  2. Jason Green

Jason Green Member

Aug 18, 2015
    Fort Worth, TX
    WCA:
    2016GREE02
    YouTube:
    Jason Green
    I prefer Tapatalk, but I also understand not wanting to support something that does not support everything you need.

pjk likes this.
  3. Luke8

Luke8 Member

Feb 21, 2017
    Mars
    WCA:
    2017MYKL01
    That's fine, I totally understand where you are coming from.

4. DTCuber

DTCuber Member

Jan 5, 2015
  5. Fábio De'Rose

Fábio De'Rose Member

Mar 31, 2017
    São Paulo, Brazil
    WCA:
    2016DERO04
    I tried using it, but the app was terrible. The mobile navigation on the forum, however, is very good and lacks nothing I would need.

mark49152 likes this.
  6. Mex5150

Mex5150 Member

Apr 16, 2017
    Exeter, UK
    That's a bit annoying. I normally only join forums that work with Tapatalk, I prefer to keep all my forums in one easy to find (and use) place rather than mucking about with browsers, it also remembers where I was up to in a thread which I find incredibly useful.

Last edited: Apr 18, 2017