• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

yellow side 'clinging'

MYKE

YouTube
Visit Channel
ok. just now i'v solved my cube and now when i turn the yellow/bottom layer it makes (the only way i can describe it) a 'clingling' noise.

the only thing i can think of is somthing to do with the spring?
any suggestions?

and it only seems to make this noise when i turn it anti clock wise?
MYKE...

MYKE

YouTube
Visit Channel
hey thanks guys!

any other theories to what it is?
it kinda sounds like the spring is gripping the plastic and jumping, if you get what i mean?

its died down a bit now!
MYKE...

deKeijzer

hey thanks guys!

any other theories to what it is?
it kinda sounds like the spring is gripping the plastic and jumping, if you get what i mean?

its died down a bit now!
MYKE...

I do get what you mean, but it shouldn`t be that big of a problem. And the site I posted should give you a means of getting rid of that sound..

icke

WCA
2008THUR01
just open up your cube and look if you put in the wisher between the centerpice and the spring. that should eliminate the sound. but the sound is not bad it wont brack your cube.