• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Fastest ever BLD solve attempt!

Odin

WCA
2009RODR02
YouTube
Visit Channel
good luck man
OMG the winner of the 2009 dumbest post award has already been determined. The year has just begun, but this can't possibly be beaten.

I disagree Check this out Heres the thread: http://www.speedsolving.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8545&highlight=cancer+bad+news

Whats going on is Fanwuq is talking about how his(or hers) friend got cancer and then this guy says
My Terrible News was that people think it my birthday. Which is not actuality. It on Aug 16. And now! People are giving present to me at school. My birthday is not on Jan 8 2009

So when i was reading this, i thought to myself,"Wtf is this guy comparing getting cance to getting gifts when its not your birthday?"

Last edited:

happa95

WCA
2008HAKO01
YouTube
Visit Channel
good luck man
OMG the winner of the 2009 dumbest post award has already been determined. The year has just begun, but this can't possibly be beaten.

I disagree Check this out Heres the thread: http://www.speedsolving.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8545&highlight=cancer+bad+news

What going on is Fanwuq is talking about how his(or hers) friend got cancer and then this guy says
My Terrible News was that people think it my birthday. Which is not actuality. It on Aug 16. And now! People are giving present to me at school. My birthday is not on Jan 8 2009

So when i was reading this, i thought to myself,"Wtf is this guy comparing getting cance to getting gifts when its not your birthday?"

birthday boy wins by a longshot.