From Speedsolving.com Wiki
- Step 1: Make both layers square.
- Step 2: Separate pieces into the correct layer. This is done with just one algorithm.
- Step 3: Permute corners of both layers. This is also done with just one algorithm.
- Step 4: Permute edges. This is done with two algorithms.
- Step 5: Fix parity. This method has you work backwards and fix the parity before making both layers square.
- Step 6: Fix the middle layer. This can be done intuitively or with two algorithms.
|This page is a DNF (incomplete). Please help by expanding it. There may be suggestions on its talk page.|