• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Yuxin Fire Review!

CuberRiley

WCA
2015Edwa01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Yuxin Fire Unboxing!

Hey guys! I think my unboxing/first impressions on the Yuxin Fire turned out pretty well edited and shot!
Let me know if I should do a review on this cube, and how you guys like it. Also if you have it, what cube does it most remind you of?

Last edited by a moderator:

MoyuFTW

WCA
2015LEEA05
Nice video. But just saying, you don't really need to tell us about the box (eg. there's collin burns etc). As far I as I recall it does not affect the turning. Not many people are that interested in a box too.

WCA
2016BOUC01
YouTube
Visit Channel
I find unboxings pointless. I say don't post a review until you've had time to give a well thought out response.

Also, I think people get annoyed when a new thread is made for a video that people are already subbed to on YouTube if they are interested. Not that people shouldn't post videos on here, but sometimes it seems a bit like reaching for views.

CuberRiley

WCA
2015Edwa01
YouTube
Visit Channel
I find unboxings pointless. I say don't post a review until you've had time to give a well thought out response.

Also, I think people get annoyed when a new thread is made for a video that people are already subbed to on YouTube if they are interested. Not that people shouldn't post videos on here, but sometimes it seems a bit like reaching for views.
You don't like unboxings, I do. Everyone is different, and it's impossible for me to make a video that is flawless to everyone.
I still try to keep up my reviews, and I hope that you don't see my channel as boring or terrible because of the unboxings on there.

CuberRiley

WCA
2015Edwa01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Nice video. But just saying, you don't really need to tell us about the box (eg. there's collin burns etc). As far I as I recall it does not affect the turning. Not many people are that interested in a box too.
Like I said to SpeedCubeReview, I can't make a video flawless to everyone. I just throw in what I like. If you have a problem with me going briefly going over the box for five seconds, then by all means, unsubscribe. I think the box looked pretty nice for a $5 cube, so am I going to keep that out of the video just because 1 person is going to complain about it?

NSWishCuber

it sounds like a yueying but i haven't felt one! nice meeting you at kpc! do you ever go to that fro-yo place?

MoyuFTW

WCA
2015LEEA05
Like I said to SpeedCubeReview, I can't make a video flawless to everyone. I just throw in what I like. If you have a problem with me going briefly going over the box for five seconds, then by all means, unsubscribe. I think the box looked pretty nice for a $5 cube, so am I going to keep that out of the video just because 1 person is going to complain about it?

You can calm down :) That's just my opinion personally. I'm just kinda used to seeing boxes, they're nearly all the same (person on one side, mechanism, some Chinese characters, clear window).

Last edited:

Jason Green

WCA
2016GREE02
YouTube
Visit Channel
You don't like unboxings, I do. Everyone is different, and it's impossible for me to make a video that is flawless to everyone.
I still try to keep up my reviews, and I hope that you don't see my channel as boring or terrible because of the unboxings on there.
I think unboxings appeal to our kid side (and that's good to me, remember I like seeing the box and all). Think about a kid at Christmas they open the toys and end up playing with the box a lot of time. Plus I know my 5 and 4 year old would watch TMNT toy unboxings as long as I would let them. :)

Myachii

WCA
2013MORR03
YouTube
Visit Channel
If I can suggest something - Please don't do the step-by-step unboxing shot (i.e you take a shot of you opening the package, then another of you taking one thing out, then another etc.) because it's so overused. Try think of something original that people can say "Oh, that's what CuberRiley does".

Aaron Lau

If I can suggest something - Please don't do the step-by-step unboxing shot (i.e you take a shot of you opening the package, then another of you taking one thing out, then another etc.) because it's so overused. Try think of something original that people can say "Oh, that's what CuberRiley does".

*cough* chris olsen *cough*

Naquore

YouTube
Visit Channel
Relax man your videos are great people just forget sometimes that you work hard on videos. They wont satisfy every on. Mistakes are made so dont worry about it because coming from another cuber, there aren't any mistakes besides the title (which you fixed) so dont worry too much about what they say because your commitment to this is keeping people watching good job