• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Your old speedcubes?

stevecho816

WCA
2012CHOS01
YouTube
Visit Channel
What was your main speedcubes before your current speedcube.
I used to use a Rubik's, then Guhong, then switched to a Zhanchi.
So what did you switch from?

Last edited:

MaeLSTRoM

WCA
2011WALL02
YouTube
Visit Channel
Had this Zhanchi for 15 months now, but before that I had a white Type-C. I'm only on my second speedcube, after almost 2 years of cubing. lolme.

aznanimedude

had an FII, brother exploded it and lost some of the caps, luckily same day that happened the guhong i ordered was delivered
used that till i got a zhanchi
switched back to guhong for awhile
now using zhanchi again

yeap

mdolszak

YouTube
Visit Channel
Rubik's brand, C4Y, then a bunch of various cubes I kept buying (another C4Y, MF8 Legend, Ghost Hand, etc.), then Zhanchi. I only started seriously timing in the last couple months, though, which has been with my Zhanchi.

Slowpoke22

WCA
2005ALBR01
Rubik's brand (2003-2005ish) -> type C -> GH -> FII -> Haiyan -> Dayan LingYun (sp?) -> Zhanchi

Something like that. I might have used one or two other cubes before FII, but I think those last four are in correct order.

Petro Leum

WCA
2012KALH01
rubiks brand >guhong v1 /became crappy) >zhanchi>OH Zhanchi.

but im still using my other cubes (zhanchi silk, my personal zhanchi and my witlong cIV).
if the 55m zhanchi will be good for OH i will probably put torpedoes in my OH Zhanchi or switch to the Silk as a main cube

Selkie

Premium Member
WCA
2011WRIG01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Rubiks > Haiyan's Haiyan > Lingyun v1 > Zhanchi. Like MaeLSTRoM my current main has been my main since Zhanchi was released.

Never did like the GuHong originally but beginning to like the Lubix Fusion (GuHong v1 with anchors) I use as a spare as it gets better the more solves I do on it.

Last edited: