• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Your favorite skip?

Edward

WCA
2011KING01
YouTube
Visit Channel
3x3x3 block skip

boo.gif

Erm, I guess PLL skip when I'm using fridrich, and any kind of block easyness in Roux.

aronpm

best skip ever: cubeshape skip on Square-1...but I've never gotten one yet;)

I had 2 in a row once. Feels good man.

Also I really like OLL skips. I had a LL skip (9.423) once and thought it was just a PLL skip until I reconstructed it. I don't notice OLL skips. I go straight into PLL. With PLL skips I do like U U' U2 U' for AUF. I don't really like them.

EVH

I like PLL skips, for some reason my times end up being pretty average when I have an OLL skip.

This. Probably because the only reason I get an OLL skip is because of me failing at F2L.

AngeL

I've had 3 or 4 LL skips, and every time I add, like, 4 seconds to my time just staring trying to figure out my OLL case before realizing that it's already done.