• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Your favorite cuber who's not the world's best?

Berd

WCA
2014LONG06
YouTube
Visit Channel
I really like the people that are good at all events, people like the cool minxer and Nathan Soria. I also really like the mbld community like Tom nelson, tetsie, username, cale etc. ..

Isaac Lai

WCA
2015LAII01
Tseitsei i guess

Oh yes of course.

Come to think of it, all-rounders like Robert Yau and Yu Nakajima are also pretty cool. Particularly for Rob Yau, since he has only held one CR before so he doesn't get much recognition.
Also big BLDers like Cale Schoon, Roman Strakhov and Liliya Kamaltdinova (I discovered her name because she holds the megaminx BLD UWR) are awesome, as are the many people who are great at FMC.

S

Scruggsy13

Oh boy... for me it would probably be Anthony Brooks, Roman Strakhov, and Thom Barlow.

WCA
2015LLOY02
YouTube
Visit Channel
Nobody has mentioned Mats Valk yet. Great guy, great hair, ground-breaking ideas (VLS)

Oh yeah, he doesn't have any WRs anymore, so he qualifies for the thread. I love his turning style so much. There's something so hypnotizing and magical about it. Watching his now-former WR over and over again is what made me want to try speedcubing in the first place. It was one of those "damn, I wanna do that too!" moments.

What a beautiful turning style. What a beautiful man.