• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

YouCuber argument thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 55877
  • Start date

Choose your favorites

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 55877

Before you tell me "Hexacuber, all YouCubers are good in their own way!", let me point out that this thread is hopefully going to be mostly talking about which YouCubers are best for which subject. For example: we could argue about who has the best unboxing videos, who has the best tutorials/tips for Roux, best BLD channel, etc

have fun ig

Cube Master has the best squan videos. Change my mind

Also J Perm is seriously overrated

edit: Please no self promotion.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 55877

To clarify, I don't hate J Perm. I this he's pretty ok, but he is seriously overrated. Basically every cuber is basically obsessed with him. I mean, he's not THAT good. And because of J Perm's fame, other channels receive less attention.

Nir1213

YouTube
Visit Channel
To clarify, I don't hate J Perm. I this he's pretty ok, but he is seriously overrated. Basically every cuber is basically obsessed with him. I mean, he's not THAT good. And because of J Perm's fame, other channels receive less attention.
Wdym a lot of people like CubeHead (and others.) But I guess I kinda agree with you about the obsession.