• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

You Know You Play Too Much Rubiks Cube (thread)

rishidoshi

WCA
2011DOSH01
YouTube
Visit Channel
not gonna comment on whether or not this thread shud exist or watever... :p
jst going with the (initial) flow...
I turn off my bedroom lights and turn on Mobile flash light and solve while sleepin in bed. So that when i start to fall asleep i dont have to get out of bed to switch off the lights. (oh and crazy shadow gets casted on the wall. HUGE shadow. feel like making a video of that shadow solve) oh god i clearly do the "YKYPTMRC" thing lol

Edit: saw garron's page. good stuff :)

Last edited:

alkanova

YKYPTMRC when random people greet you on trains and say "Could you please teach us, sir?"

lol... and when they get on their knees and ask " Please make me your disciple, master, I'll do anything!"...I could imagine rows and rows of disciples — just like martial arts — and you pass through correcting their movements while they're repeating the holy ancient moves passed down from our ancestors, the moves that are said to hold the secret and the key to the solution, OUR SALVATION, we call them...."ALGORITHMS".

I think this would make a good trailer for a movie XD...~~ok let's make a movie! There would be lots of action and suspense, the journey to the top. He has to defeat the masters of BLD solving, OH, FMC...etc. and the solution turned out to be using Petrus...and doing a 44 degree turn before starting..( Ok that last part was uncalled for)

Litz

When you make a post like this:

lol... and when they get on their knees and ask " Please make me your disciple, master, I'll do anything!"...I could imagine rows and rows of disciples — just like martial arts — and you pass through correcting their movements while they're repeating the holy ancient moves passed down from our ancestors, the moves that are said to hold the secret and the key to the solution, OUR SALVATION, we call them...."ALGORITHMS".

I think this would make a good trailer for a movie XD...~~ok let's make a movie! There would be lots of action and suspense, the journey to the top. He has to defeat the masters of BLD solving, OH, FMC...etc. and the solution turned out to be using Petrus...and doing a 44 degree turn before starting..( Ok that last part was uncalled for)

Dylan

Premium Member
When your on the train (cant be bothered to do the letter thing) and i did my 7x7 before this guy did his 2x2 and i got it yesterday :p